Monday 2 June 2014

My Favourite Nail Designs

Since I have been doing nail art designs for the past two years, there is a lot of designs that you would have missed out on! Last year I counted how many designs I had done and this came up to 64 designs. Because I have been doing more designs since then, it would be impossible for me to upload over 100 on one post. So I have decided that I will upload a few of my most favourite designs and hope you like them too! 

All my designs can be found on my Facebook page and Instagram :)

I mainly use nail polish products from Barry M, Miss Sporty, MUA, Models Own, Rimmel and Primark. Sometimes I will use the odd one from supermarkets and the poundshop (you'd be surprised at the quality!).

Multi-coloured Tribal



Summery




Spider-Man




Galaxy




Tribal




Blue Gradient Stripes




Christmas




Cath Kidston




Glitter Snowflakes




Easter




Valentines




Half & Half (my very first design!)




Multi-coloured Zebra Print (these got featured on the Barry M Facebook page! My proudest nail moment yet!)











1 comment:

  1. Hey, these are really cool but like I was just wondering if you've ever done any sports-themed nails? I've tried to do football ones, like Aston Villa, but it's just really hard! It would be great if you could give a demo. Thanks, S. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete