Tuesday 3 June 2014

Models Own



As I have now officially finished university, it is time for me to get a grown-up job in the real world! Because I want to become a counsellor, this can take up to 5 years. So in the mean time, I decided that it would be a good idea to get a job to help me become financially stable and to also look for what work experience I can do linking to becoming a counsellor.

A few weeks ago I applied for a job at Models Own. Models Own is a cosmetics company which consists of; nail polishes, lipsticks, eye-shadows, eye-liners, lipglosses, nail art tools, brushes, etc. They have recently opened bottleshops in London. A bottleshop is basically just like a normal shop, except it is in the shape of a nail polish bottle and is located in the middle of a shopping centre, rather than built into one.

Models Own have the most amazing coloured nail polishes. They are bright, fun and eye-catching! They have a scented range which smells gorgeous on your nails and recently released two new nail polish ranges; Hyper Gel and Polish for Tans, perfect for the summer!

Models Own have decided that they want to expand their business, so they have opened bottleshops in the Meadowhall shopping centre and in the Leeds White Rose Centre. 

I was lucky enough to pass both stages of the interview process and will be starting full-time at Models Own at the end of this month. I cannot tell you how excited I am to begin working here! This is like the most perfect job for me, as I am soooo passionate about nail polishes, nails, etc!

Everyone who already works at Models Own and the people I will soon be working with are lovely people, and I know this will make my experience at Models Own that bit more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment